use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

In Her Closet: dVb Translucent Sunglasses

Victoria Beckham loves her sunglasses and she elegantly pairs each with her outfit. On her trip back to England, wearing her fruity Marc Jacobs dress, she wore her signature pair in tortoise. These dVb Translucent sunglasses are the ones she is most often photographed in. She usually has them on in black but the brown in the Tortoise pair compliments her dress. You can buy them, in either color, at http://www.shopbop.com/ for $300.

I just ordered these same sunglasses from ShopBop. I haven't recieved them yet but I'm sooo excited! It was a birthday present from me to me. I've been wanting her black signature pair for the longest time but I decided to go for the tortoise thanks to this outfit (and because I have light hair). I can't wait! I'll let you know what they are like as soon as I get them! This will be my first time handling a piece of dVb merchandise - there are not many stores that carry the brand in NJ.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy