As we all know, Victoria Beckham's weight has shifted dramatically over the years. She was never particularly heavy but during the days of the Spice Girls, Mrs. Beckham sported a much fuller figure. After the birth of her three sons, the dedicated mother is thinner than ever. In a recent interview with Allure magazine, Victoria was questioned yet again about her weight. She openly admitted that she is "the smallest size you can get." However, she did say that she is very careful about what she eats. Saying, "I'm very strict in the way I eat. I eat lots of fish, vegetables, fruit, Japanese food. I don't eat junk food" (Allure). Now there is an entirely different claim on the market. Now magazine is printing stories saying that Victoria uses diet pills to help tame her figure. The magazine is insisting that Posh's sister Louise is sending her tablets all the way from the UK to her home in LA. VB's agent Jo Milloy says, "The accusation is dangerous, defamatory and blatantly untrue. Victoria takes her position as a role model to young women very seriously and is horrified by this hurtful, fabricated story." Victoria is now taking legal action. The case resides with her lawyers. source: http://www.contactmusic.com
