use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

Who Wore Louis Vuitton 'Spicy' Sandals Better - Victoria or Michelle Monaghan?

Louis Vuitton's "Spicy" sandals have been worn by both Michelle Monaghan and Victoria Beckham. Victoria wore them this afternoon on her way to a photo shoot in London. Michelle wore them on the red carpet to the amfAR gala in NYC last month. Michelle wore them with a funky red dress and Victoria went casual in all navy.
Now for the question - who wore them better? The Vuitton sandals did go with the funkiness of Michelle's dress but as I looked up close, someone forgot to get a pedicure! The foot area is a bit of a mess which takes away from the fabulousity (at the sound of being too Kimora Lee-ish) of the shoes. Victoria, who never goes out without a full grooming session, did wear a more casual look which I prefer. I loved the matchy matchy which let the shoes take center stage. And I adore the fit of her dVb zipper detail jeans.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy