use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

Victoria's Antonio Berardi Dress & Chanel Clutch

Victoria's cute hot pink dress was made by one of her favorite designers, Antonio Berardi. This dress is from the Spring 2009 collection. I'm so glad Victoria wore this tonight! It was such a refreshing color choice for her! She's been wearing a lot of black and neutral/staple colors lately so this was unexpected and delightful! Bring on the color Victoria - it's amazing on you!
source: style & www.zigazig-ha.com

Victoria's dress may have been colorful but she stuck to her basic black when it came to her Giorgio Armani shoes and her clutch. I am in love with Victoria's new Chanel 'Punk' clutch! This bag is similar to her classic quilted clutch but this one has a bit of an edge. It is embelished with the Chanel signature logo and chain details. I ADORE it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy