use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!
Now it's Official - David WILL Remain at AC Milan til June
Finally! We have closure! AC Milan has released an official statement on their official site that says: "A.C. Milan communicate that the footballer David Beckham will remain with the Rossoneri until 30 June 2009." David will return to LA for the start of their July games (which include the NY Red Bulls and I'm hoping he does infact return because I wanted to get tickets for that one). I'm sure he is very pleased but I don't think the fans will react well come July. We shall see!
Coach Carlo Ancelotti also released a statement saying: "The solution to his situation will give Beckham some advantages, because he wants to stay at Milan and this permanence will give him more motivations to do well." As of right now, LA has not issued any statements. Photo via www.zigazig-ha.com