use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

Who Wore Roberto Cavalli Better - Victoria or Paige Gamble?


Way back in June 2005, Victoria Beckham was the first to wear this Roberto Cavalli Fall 2005 Asian inspired gown to the The 7th Annual White Tie and Tiara Ball. Just this past week, Thursday night to be exact, Paige Gamble wore the same gown to the The Young Fellows Ball Celebrates Les Liaisons Dangereuses event held in NYC.

Both were beautiful in this gorgeous dress. I love the silhouette and the print, but for me, this was not my favorite look on Victoria. Something about it just did not work for me - even though it was a dress David loved. I like it better on Paige. I love her classic simplicity with minimal jewelry and flowing hair, so I'm going to have to give this to her. What do you guys think?
source: Style
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy