This is one of my all time favorites! How chic does she look?! She wore this lovely suit with a golden scarf and her aviators to the Chanel fashion show in Paris back in January 2007. I absolutely loved this look!
Victoria oozed sex appeal in this plunging suit whilst at the Roberto Cavalli fashion show with the rest of the Spice Girls back in January 2008.
This is another of my favorites - it even was one of my top ten Victoria looks for my first ever Victoria Beckham Style Awards. From head to toe I loved this! She wore this back in October during a dVb promotional event at Jade's department store in Germany.
This is the most recent outfit and I love it! I've been raving about it and posting about it all week. This is the latest VB Style Look of the Week.. need I say more- regular readers know how much I adore this!
