use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

Mischa Barton has a Style Issue with VB

Of all people to judge Victoria Beckham's fashion sense - Mischa Barton shouldn't be one of them! The former OC star is trashing style icon Victoria Beckham. This is what she had to say:

"Posh doesn't strike me as particularly stylish. I don't think she's a good example of British style at all. I don't dress for anybody else, and I think the reason people like my style is that I do my own thing."

She is basically insinuating that VB dresses for others when we all know she doesn't. But, yeah you definitely do your own thing Mischa and 9 outta 10 times it turns out to be a fashion disaster. You could use a few tips from Victoria if you ask me.

source: www.entertainmentwise.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy