use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

Naomi Campbell Thanks Victoria Beckham

Supermodel Naomi Campbell is thanking her former "rival" Victoria Beckham for all of her continued love and support. Naomi, who has had her share of troubles regarding her anger management, has publicly thanked Mrs. Beckham for helping her get through her recent legal troubles. The British catwalking bombshell was recently sentenced to 200 hours of community service last month for attacking two British officers while aboard a British Airways flight. Naomi said Victoria stood by her side throughout the entire mess.

Campbell says, "When I was going through my hard time recently she was immediately on the phone, asking me how I was doing and saying, 'I hope you're well.' She was very sweet. I speak to Victoria pretty regularly about normal, mundane stuff. We share girl stuff and she is so funny - people just don't know her or get her. She also works incredibly hard - that girl works her a** off. And she's a mother of three - that can't be easy. I really love Victoria and David Beckham."

Victoria recently named a pair of dVb jeans in honor of the supermodel and ever since Naomi has been wearing Victoria's designs. Looks like the rift between the two is officially o-v-e-r.
source: www.people.com & http://www.starpulse.com/
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy