use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

Jennifer Lopez has Great Respect for VB

Fellow singer, clothing designer, and mom Jennifer Lopez has recently announced that she has great respect for her new friend Victoria Beckham. In a recent interview with OK! Magazine, Jennifer says, "Victoria and I are really good friends. And we both definitely share a passion for fashion. Her taste in clothing is fantastic. I really respect and admire her style. She's definitely a fashion icon." Even though the two celebrities share a passion for fashion, the styles of the two are idealistically unique. Victoria has openly stated that she has a very "English" sense of style and often goes for classic and timeless pieces. She does venture into the world of trends but does so in an elegant manner. Jennifer has a trendier sense of style and goes for pieces with more of an edge. "I love to mix different styles," she says. "I like to combine classic, modern, vintage, hippie. It all depends on how I feel or the mood I'm in."

Now that is a very stylish set of girlfriends!
source: www.osoblog.tv
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy