use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!
Victoria Beckham to Unviel her Dress Collection During Fashion Week
Since her husband has been getting most of the press in the past few days, finally we have some news regarding Victoria. The style star has given us another great reason to look forward to the up and coming NY Fashion Week. It has been reported that Victoria will unveil her new dress collection during the famed Fashion Week. "It will be something completely different from what I've ever done," she tells WWD. "I'm just putting it together at the moment, but they will be very upscale dresses and likely will start at around $1,200 retail. I'm going to be using very expensive fabrics and finishes, lots of embroideries." Victoria also mentioned that she will eventually love to bring in a line of handbags and shoes to her dVb fashion range. But unfortunately, we are going to have to wait for the shoes and bags because Victoria labels herself a "control freak" and doesn't want to expand to quickly because she fears losing creative control over the brand. However, I don't think we will have to wait very long. But don't get your hopes on a collection of sports wear. Beckham refuses to do a sports wear line! She wants dVb to be true to herself and since she was never dubbed Sporty Spice, she'd rather keep things Posh. She said, "sports and me don't really go hand-in-hand — other than with my husband." Yes we know, you lucky lady!
I can't wait to see what she debuts during fashion week! I just wish her dresses weren't going to start so high! I would love to be able to by one or two but as a full time college student who only works part time, $1,200 isn't exactly in my budget. I hope when her handbag and shoe lines come out they won't be so costly to start. source: http://nymag.com/