Other than on the runway, Victoria Beckham was the first one spotted in this floral Giambattista Valli dress. Victoria was photographed atop the Chateau Marmont in LA doing what seemed to be a photo shoot for an upcoming magazine. Unfortunately, no magazine has since debuted Victoria in this striking Valli number. The second celebrity photographed wearing this dress was Sarah Jessica Parker on the cover of the July issue of Marie Claire. This particular issue of Marie Claire had not one but four covers. They featured all of the ladies from Sex and the City but SJP was the only one photographed in this Giambattista Valli stunner. The third and final celeb spotted wearing this dress was Charlize Theron at the opening ceremony of the Moscow International Film Festival on Thursday. I do like Charlize Theron but for me, the black shoes were too dreary paired with such a festive dress. The winner for me, even though I can't see the entire thing, is Victoria Beckham. I do love the color against SJP's skin and her hair looks fabulous but I think, from what I can see, Victoria looks amazing.
