use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

Victoria Beckham Out in her Baggy Jeans Yet Again!

Victoria Beckham was spotted coming out of a LA medical center in the same baggy jeans she wore during her family trip to Disney. Victoria was accompanied by her two youngest sons Romeo and Cruz, two nannies, and the Beckham security team. Victoria was wearing a pair of dVb aviators, a Dolce and Gabbana Harlequin leather bag - that I love, a brown belt to match her brown sunglasses, her baggy jeans (which are most likely from her dVb menswear range that is set to release soon), and a tight blue polo shirt (my guess is Abercrombie because she loves that store for chic everyday wear). I personally think Victoria pulls this look off very well! I love how she paired the baggy and tight looks together and I love the navy blue and brown against the dirty wash of her jeans.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy