use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

Love, Love, LOVED It!!

For those of you major Victoria Beckham fans like myself, I strongly urge you all to read this book. I bought this book as soon as it was released in the States but never got a chance to sit done and read it (due to tons of school work) until now. I finished it last night and I absolutely LOVED it! Victoria is a delight and her humorous personality really shines through. She's very witty and clever and gives you tons and tons of advice and style tips. Victoria also offers her personal favorites and items she uses in her daily life. You will adore the book if you love Victoria, her sense of style, and fashion. She also strongly urges you to be yourself! By being yourself your fashion sense will shine through - she doesn't want anyone to be a follower of a fashion pack but rather a leader like herself. The photos are great also! I highly recommend this book to you all! I'm in the process of purchasing her autobiography Learning to Fly right now - when I finish I'll let you all know what I think.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy