use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

Emma Bunton Loves VB's Dress Collection

Emma Bunton, aka Baby Spice, has been adding to her wardrobe thanks to her former Spice Girls bandmate. Victoria Beckham has been sending Bunton dresses from her collection.

Emma revealed that she has even worn some of the outfits on the judging panel.

The 34-year-old told Now magazine: "I love her stuff. I've been very lucky as she's sent me a few bits... [Her dresses] are beautiful - you do feel so sexy in them. They're gorgeous. I am so proud of her. She has always been so into fashion. I think she's pushed boundaries by going from music to designing."

source: Celebrifi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy