use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

David Beckham's Latest Blog

Hi everyone

I’d like to start by wishing everyone a Happy New Year.

I had a fantastic time with the family in London over Christmas but then it was straight back to work.

We reported back for training on 28 December and spent the next three days doing intensive double training sessions, which were closely monitored by the club doctors.We were allowed New Year’s Day off but have been back in training since then. Everyone has made me feel really welcome, it’s like I’ve never been away!

There’s been a lot of talk about Manchester United in the Champions League, but we’ve got many big games before then, so my focus is on those and playing well for the team.

Our first game of 2010 is at home to Genoa on Wednesday followed by a trip to Juventus on Sunday - I’m looking forward to it and want to contribute towards the team.

Take care
David
source: www.davidbeckham.com & zimbio
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy