use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

Cheryl Cole Regrets Victoria Remark

Last year, during and interview with Vogue magazine WAG Cheryl Cole, wife of Ashley Cole, said she was “shocked” that Victoria Beckham hadn’t tried to support her through her marriage crisis, but it turns out that’s not what really happened.

In the new issue of Glamour the X Factor judge admitted:
“I have a lot of respect for Victoria but I said something I shouldn’t have done once. When I was asked whether it was true Victoria had been telling me how to wear my hair after everything had happened with Ashley. Like I’d give a sh*t what my hair looked like during that time. So I retaliated by saying I hadn’t heard from her.”
source: Mr. Paparazzi
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy