use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

AC Milan Enjoy Their First Victory of the Season

Courtesy of www.davidbeckham.com:
David Beckham enjoyed a winning return to the AC Milan side as they outclassed Genoa 5-2 at the San Siro, a game watched by England coach Fabio Capello.

David almost set up a goal inside five minutes, whipping in a cross from the right for Marco Borriello, who forced a superb save from Genoa keeper Marco Amelia. And it was a trademark sweeping pass from Beckham which led to Milan's second penalty of the game, allowing Ronaldinho to make up for his earlier weak effort with an emphatic spot-kick to make it 1-1.

Chiago Silva gave Milan the lead before the break, slotting in after Ronaldinho's header had been cleared off the line. Marco Borriello scored a superb double, and Hunterlaar completed the scoring for Milan with a late penalty – their third of the game.

David completed 75 minutes for Milan and said: "I was happy with the game and happy with the win and it's just great to be back. It's important that I work hard and perform well and I felt that I did that, but it's just one game."

Photos via Zimbio
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy