use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

VBSA '09: Top Ten Looks of the Year

This is always the hardest category for me because I feel that Victoria wears so many great looks throughout the year that it is hard for me to narrow them all down to just a simple ten...

1. This black William Tempest dress paired with lilac Brian Atwood pumps she wore to the Adidas launch event was my favorite look this year. I love the timeless elegance and the classic Posh we see here.
2. This Giorgio Armani beaded pink mini with matching satin shoes she wore to the 5th Avenue store opening was also one of my favorites. I loved this look so much and was contemplating this for first place!
3. This pale gray Victoria Beckham spring 2010 dress was not my favorite on the runway until I saw it on Victoria... then I fell in love. She paired it with her YSLs and Victoria Beckham sunlasses.
4. This peplum Victoria Beckham spring 2010 dress is one of my favorites of the new collection. It's sophisticated yet edgy and Victoria wore it so well with her YSL pumps and chic updo.
5. This Victoria Beckham Rousillion dress from her debut collection is so soft and feminine... just like the designer herself. She paired it with matching YSLs and her Cutler & Gross sunglasses.
6. This black Victoria Beckham spring 2010 dress she wore to the Burberry show in London was her favorite color.. black. What I loved most about this dress was the silhouette. It's different from her regular pencil straight designs.
7. This playful Julian J. Smith dress was a breath of fresh air with the unexpected pop of color.
8. Mrs. B was back at her best wearing this lovely Victoria Beckham spring 2010 belted creation. I fell in love with her Louboutin Calypso pumps.
9. I know many of you will think I'm crazy for adding this look to my list because it was a love/hate kinda thing but I really liked it. Yes she ODed on the tanner but I love the pale color of the Marc Jacobs dress and her Louiss Vuitton shoes were a funky addition.
10. Last but not least, I love menswear on women if worn correctly. Certain female celebrities like Jennifer Aniston and Victoria just ooze sex appeal when wearing it well.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy