use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

VBSA '09: Least Favorite Looks of the Year

There is hardly an occasion where I don't like what Victoria is wearing but this year, there were four.

1. This Alaia skirt and cardigan paired with a black top, Louboutin boots, headband, Birkin bag, and sunglasses was a bit to heavy for me. I would've liked it more without the booties and with a more colorful top.
2. As much as I liked this Victoria Beckham fall 2009 Niccolo cape on the runway, I really disliked how Victoria wore it. I would've like to see her in the violet version with black skinny pants and fabulous shoes.
3. The ankle wraps on the shoes and the transparent top killed this look for me. Other than that, the Alaia number is really flirty and playful.
4. I know some of you really liked this and I was greatful for the color but I could not come to terms with that Marc by Marc Jacobs dress.... still can't.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy