use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

David Beckham's Latest Blog

Hi everyone

I'm back in LA at the moment and it's good to spend some time with the family in the lead up to Christmas.

On the World Cup Draw, overall I was happy with England's group. Although there will be some tough matches, and at altitude, I'm confident we can progress.

We have a fantastic group of players and I will do everything possible to make the squad. I had a feeling we would draw the United States and it will be great to play against Landon.

I start with Milan on the 28th of December and our first game will be against Genoa at the San Siro on the 6th of January - I can't wait to get started.

I'm also looking forward to playing in the Champions League and I'll be looking out for the draw tomorrow. Imagine if the Milan are drawn against Manchester United - what a game that would be!

Have a great Christmas, whatever you're planning,

take care
David
source: www.davidbeckham.com

*The photo above is from this past Saturday when David took the boys to see Mary Poppins at the Ahmanson Theatre.

-Thanks to my friends over at GlamBeckhams for this find!
source: Celeb Baby Blog
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy