use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

InStyle Magazine's Most Dramatic Celebrity Hair Transformations

InStyle magazine has noted Victoria Beckham's ever changing hairstyle as one of their "Most Dramatic Celebrity Hair Transformations" of 2009:
This fashionistas graphic pixie went perfectly with her signature work-it look, which is why we were so shocked to catch Victoria Beckham in a soft, wavy, and (gasp!) casual style at a Lakers game in October.
Yeah, I have to admit, I love them both and agree with the magazine.. I was a bit shocked myself (pleasantly though) when I saw her at the Lakers game. She looked amazing!

Also, they have composed a list of the "Best Parties of 2009" and of course the Armani 5th Avenue store opening event was #4.
Giorgio Armani welcomed fashion industry insiders and an inner circle of famous friends including Victoria Beckham, Alicia Keys and John Mayer to celebrate the opening of his Fifth Avenue flagship store in New York City. "Armani was one of the first designer items that I ever bought," Beckham said before heading up the floating vortex staircase to the Armani/Ristoranti for a private VIP dinner.
source: InStyle
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy