use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

Victoria Beckham Reveals her Latest Armani Ads at Macy's

Victoria Beckham spent this afternoon at Macy's in Herald Square (NYC) launching her new advertisements for Emporio Armani's fall 2009 ad campaign. The ad itself is absolutely stunning and was also shot by celebrated fashion photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott. Victoria has signed a three year deal with Armani to be the body of the ladies lingerie line. The deal is estimated at £12 million. I honestly don't know if I am not loving the look she wore to the event. The hair tousled bed-head hair style is definitely different, but in my opinion, not very flattering. I do love her blazer and Armani shoes though!

source: zimbio, DailyMail, Celebrity Gossip, www.zigazig-ha.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy