use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!
Who Wore Alexander McQueen Better - Victoria or Sophie Kinsella?
Victoria Beckham recently wore this Alexander McQueen ''Striped column dress' from the resort 2009 collection to dinner with her husband in Milan. Victoria paired it with a black silk headband and a fabulous pair of Miu Miu pumps with a stitching detail. Author Sophie Kinsella was the first to wear this dress last month to the NYC premier of Confessions of a Shopaholic - the movie of the book she wrote, at the Ziegfeld Theatre. She paired hers with a bright pink clutch and McQueen heart peep toe pumps.
Now the question - who wore it better? For me, based on the accessories, I'd have to go with Victoria. I'm not a fan of the hot pink clutch that Sophie carried. I also prefer Victoria's headband to Sophie's flowing locks. Any opinions? source: zimbio