use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

Who Carried it Better? Victoria or Fergie

Victoria Beckham was spotted carrying the gray version of this floral bag back in December while arriving at London's Heathrow airport with her family. Newlywed Fergie, who I thought was Heather Locklear in this photo, was photographed coming from a meeting in LA yesterday with the cream version (the bag looks like a Valentino but I'm not 100% sure). This is not the 1st time Victoria and Fergie have come head to head in a face off.. they both have worn the same purple Dolce and Gabbana dress also (Victoria clearly won that round!).

So which do you think carried it better? In my opinion, as much as I love Victoria, I have to give this to Fergie. I prefer the cream version to the gray and I really like how it jazzed up her rather casual outfit. What do you guys think?

UPDATE: Thanks to one of my fave sites SXY Fashion Queen for confirming that my hunch was correct and that it is infact a Valentino bag. It is called the Sequin Satin Glamourous Tote and is made of leather and encrusted with various colors and sizes of Swarovski crystals.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy