use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

Victoria Beckham is Studio Bound

Victoria Beckham was lovely in navy as she managed to escape from the paparazzi crowding the Clardiges Hotel this afternoon. The fashion designer was on her way to the studio in southwest London.

Victoria was wearing yet another new pair of fabulous shoes. This time they were by Louis Vuitton. Her multicolored "Spicy Sandals" are from the spring 2009 collection and have a $2,000 price tag! They are a suede 4.5 inch sandal made from goat leather and are embelished with beads, sequins, feathers and gold-disc accessories for a striking tribal look. At first, I have to admit, I didn't like them... but now I kinda love 'em!

source: JustJared, GossipGirls, Style, www.zigazig-ha.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy