use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

VB Faves: Balenciaga Coat


Victoria Beckham seems to have packed a re-run piece for nearly everyday she was in Milan. I think it's great that she is not one of those celebrities who is afraid to be photographed wearing the same thing twice. Instead, she freshens up the look each time. This Balenciaga Pre-fall 2008 jacket does look lovely on her, but unfortunately, it is one of my least favorite pieces. The first time she wore this coat was in NYC during Thanksgiving with the Cruises and her family. She wore it to brunch and on her way to London. Coincidentally, she wore it arriving in Heathrow again this afternoon. This time she accessorized with a purple Hermes bag and Louboutins. If I had to chose, I personally like the red accessories better because they make the red in the coat pop.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy