use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

David Beckham Opens Up

David Beckham was interviewed by BBC and gets intimate about staying in AC Milan, his love of life in LA, his excitement on returning to the Galaxy, his reasons behind his decision to stay at Milan, and his recent ankle injury. In my opnion, this is the interview we have all been waiting for! It's a great interview and I'm sure you will all enjoy it! It's very candid and very personal which is something we don't see very much from David.

In David's interview, he expresses that he will not be fazed by the possible booing of fans upon his return to the LA Galaxy. "The booing, the criticism, I've had it all before. That side of it doesn't bother me. Real football people will turn around and say 'he's passionate about playing for his country and knows what he needs to do to make that happen."

He also discusses how he misses seeing his sons. "It's tough not spending time with them. I've missed two of their birthdays in the last few weeks. It is really hard because I'm so passionate as a dad as well and I miss them so much. They'll understand when they are big boys and they can say to their friends their daddy played for AC Milan, Real Madrid and Manchester United. They'll understand."

You can see another piece of his interview here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy