use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

Rebecca Loos Likes Victoria's Poxie Haircut

According to Now Magazine, pregnant Rebecca Loos, former PA to David Beckham, thinks that Victoria's latest haircut is the greatest thing she has ever done.

"I think Victoria’s new haircut is the best thing she’s ever done," says Rebecca. "She’s so petite – all those extensions she had before just drowned her. Chopping it all off has done her a million favours."

She also admits that she enjoys reading about the Beckhams and seeing Victoria's outfits: "I like reading what they’ve been saying and to look at Victoria’s outfits. I think to myself, “Would I wear her dresses?” But I think women look sexiest in jeans, heels and a T-shirt."

It's been years and it seems this woman is still hung up on the Beckhams!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy