use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

Celebrities in dVb: Heidi Klum in dVb Spring 2009

Work it girl! Victoria must be so proud! Supermodel, and friend of VB's, Heidi Klum looked amazing in dress #10 the 'Bidart' from the Spring 2009 debut collection. Heidi wore it to launch Victoria's Secret's newest bra in LA. The supermodel was also wearing a pair of YSL Trib Two's which Victoria also favors (I have started saving for mine.. I am in love with them even though they are everywhere!).

This particular dress was one of my favorites from her debut collection (the navy #8 or 'Barbazan' was my absolute fave). Victoria herself seems to love this dress as well. She has worn it several times now including in her dVb collection commercial, her MJ Kim portraits, photographs for the collection, to her pre-launch at Bergdorfs in NYC, and even in red to the 'My Sky HD Wears Fendi' cocktail party in Milan.

Honestly, I can't chose between the two - I love them both! I am so glad that Victoria's dresses are finally being worn by celebs other than just herself! Yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy