use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

Victoria saw the Marc Jacobs Show... Online!

As many of you may have noticed, Fashion Week this time around is a quieter than usual. Many designers opted for either private viewings, no shows at all, or, like Marc Jacobs, no celebrity guest list. This is most likely why we have seen so little of front row favoritie, Victoria Beckham. Last night, at the Armani store opening, Victoria - who looked absolutely amazing, spoke of her friend Marc Jacobs, whos line she was the covergirl for last year, and said: "I really love Marc. I think he's a genius. He's always been supportive of me and everything that I do. It was a shame I couldn't be there [for his show]. But I was busy working on my presentations, too. You know, I think it's not really about having celebrities at your show,Marc has support from the most incredible celebrities in the world. I thought he did a great show." The fashionista did see the show from the comfort of her hotel room. "I saw it online. I think it was great. I'm in complete awe of him," she concluded.
source: NY Daily News, www.zigazig-ha.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy