use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

Um.. Ew!

I know this has no relevance to the Beckhams today but I was just browsing the UK's DailyMail site and the top story is that Rebecca Loos, former PA to David - who insisted she had an affair with, is pregnant by an unknown doctor. Even though the baby should be the first thing on her mind, she still made remarks about David!

The woman who rose to notoriety after claiming she had an affair with superstar footballer said: "I doubt David knows anything about it." And when asked how different life would have been if the child were Beckham's, she said: "Money is wonderful but it's not everything in life. I'm very lucky to be having a child with someone I want to spend the rest of my life with. I prefer the idea of having a child without money but in a loving relationship and not after an affair with a lot of money but a broken family."

This woman absolutely disgusts me! And these remarks are ridiculous! She's a total media/fame whore who, I believe, completely fabricated the scandal story to gain her own recognition... she's a sad human being and I feel sorry for her child! (sorry just venting lol)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy