use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

One Year Ago Tonight...

I was at the Spice Girls show! I can't believe it's been a whole year! I so wish I was going again tonight! It was such a fantastic show- the lighting, the Cavalli costumes, the choreography - and of course the girls! It was my second show.. I saw them back in the '90s but without Geri because she had just lef the group. It was great to see them all together! We had great 10th row seats on the foor right next to the catwalk so I got some amazing photos! The pictures scrolling above are a mere few of my milions that I took at the show. I'm sorry they look a bit small and blurred but the Slide site made me save them as jpegs which blur them a bit. If you click them, you can get the larger view. Unfortunately, Dvaid had to bring Brooklyn and Romeo back to LA so they weren't there but Cruz and Emma's son Beau were. The bodyguards ran past us with the babies and I tried to take a pic but it came out so blurry cause those bodyguards are terribly fast :)

Here are a few great clips of the show..
















There's great videos and photos all over the web so if you didn't see the show, you have great material to fall back on. I would love to hear what you all thought of the show!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy