use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

Let the Lawsuit Begin!

The Chinese market for impotency pills is unlawfully using David Beckham's image in their marketing campaign for USA Selikon - a Viagra typed medication. David is not the only celebrity whos image is been used without their consent.. stars like Keanu Reeves and Sean Connery are also featured in the advertisment. Footage of David is used in the commerical with a dubbed voice that says: "Want to know how I can keep being strong and running on the football field? USA Selikon capsules help me a lot. It's also the secret weapon with which I can satisfy Victoria." OMG! How awful!! David is reportedly furious over the unauthorized commercial, but a rep for the product has confirmed the commercial was approved by government authorities. I smell a brewing lawsuit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy