use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

dVb Fall 2009 Makes it's Debut on the White Carpet


Oh Victoria, you never get it wrong my dear! Victoria Beckham debuted one of my favorite pieces from her fall 2009 RTW collection on the white carpet last night. I must say, I adore this! Even though this wasn't one of my picks for her, she still amazed me in how elegantly beautiful she looked. I loved the hair and makeup as well. I've been hearing some mixed reviews about this look.. some love it and some say she looks like Morticia Adams.. I don't know how people can criticize this look. It's a classic black dress! The embellishments were on the shoulders where there was peaks of sequins. The waistband, if feel, is going to be her trademark - we see this one nearly all of her dresses. Love this!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy