use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!
dVb Dresses Available on Net-a-Porter Next Week!
Finally! www.net-a-porter.com has just announced that it will launch the debut dress collection by Victoria Beckham (dVb Spring 2009) next week! I feel as if we have been waiting forever for this collection to become available online! Net-a-Porter will carry at least six of her ten designs. If you go onto the Victoria Beckham page on the site, you can still sign up for email alerts to notify you when the collection arrives. I urge you all (especially those who want to purchase one or more) to do so... and quickly! The Spring 2009 collection was made in very limited quantities- only 400 pieces total! With the successful pre-launch at both Bergdorf's in NYC and Harrods in London, I know these pieces won't be available very long!!