use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

Victoria's Dress Site is Up and Running!!!

Victoria Beckham's dress site is finally up and running! The site was launched this afternoon and features all ten of Victoria's exquistely feminine dress designs. I love them all but I especially like #10 which is the dress she wore in her commercial. Unfortunately you can't buy them on the website just yet.. they are only available to view. Also on the website is Victoria's commercial for her collection, a list of stores that will carry her designs, and a lovely little note from the fashion desginer herself expressing her thanks and the story behind her dresses (as shown below). I can't wait to see the designs in stores! They look so beautiful on the website!


source: www.victoriabeckhamcollection.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy