use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!
Who Wore it Better - dVb Naomi Jeans
So who wore them better? Eva, Naomi, Kate, or Victoria? Honestly I think they all pulled them off very well! I love Eva's pink blouse paired with her matching pink bag. I think that the Naomi jeans serve their purpose of elongating the leg on Eva. She is so petite and these jeans make her legs appear much much longer! I love how Naomi paired a jacket to the colors of the threads in the denim - the golds and creams. I think her chain and dVb candy striped sunglasses are perfect accessories. I like how Kate pulls off a bit of a Bohemian look with the tousled hair and ruffled top. And I love Victoria's Miu Miu bag paired with her top! She's another one who matched the threads of the denim to her accessories! The color palate of her bag is the same as the colors in her outfit.