use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

Who Wore Christian Louboutin Better?

Take your pick between Cameron Diaz, Katie Holmes, and Mrs. Beckham herself. These lovely ladies each took their own spin in the patent Christian Louboutin pumps with a 4.5 inch gold heel. Cameron Diaz was the first to be spotted in these shoes when she added a pop of color to an all black ensemble for a movie premier event. Katie Holmes wowed in a bair of bright blue patent pumps to the Costume Institute Gala and Victoria spiced up a LBD with the same color as Cameron. To me, even though I love Victoria Beckham, I think I'll give this to Cameron Diaz. I think these shoes stand out with this outfit and they go perfectly paired with pants. I love them on Victoria also but I wish she paired them with a smaller clutch of the same color. Unfortunately I don't like the blue combo with the red of Katie's dress.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy