use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!
More Allure
For those of you who can't wait - the Victoria Beckham Allure cover is only a few days away! Let the count down begin! I must say I absolutely LOVE the cover! It's so cute! She has a bit of an LA beach laid back look to her instead of the "rigidness" she's known for. In this issue Victoria chats about how normal she is. She says that she "makes the most of what she's got." Well when that includes David Beckham, three healthy sons, millions of dollars, gorgeous homes, and a killer wardrobe I'm sure that's not a difficult task!
Keep your eyes peeled! I'm sure this cover will be just as popular as her W cover (that took me days and multiple stores to find!).