“Victoria is happy here and likes working here. The kids are happy in school and they love their life here. We have been settled every place we have lived. London, Manchester, Madrid. Los Angeles is no different. After being here 12 months, I don’t have an American accent but the kids are starting to get one. They’re at school every day and learning different things about America. This is to be expected. I lived in Manchester and didn’t get the accent. I’ve always sounded like a Londoner." David and his boys have even developed a new love for American sports - in particularly basketball. David has season tickets to the Lakers games and he often goes with the boys decked out in head to toe Lakers gear. He even got Victoria to go to a game!
We are happy you guys love being here because we all love having you!
source: http://fametastic.co.uk/
