use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

Installment #23 "Chanelle-ing Posh"

I know I haven't provided you guys with Chanelle Hayes comic relief in a while so I found some more of her copy cat outfits for you. This Posh look is not identical but you can obviously tell Victoria heavily inspired this ensemble. This Dodgers outfit is from Victoria's show Coming to America when she was asked to throw out the first pitch at Dodger's stadium. Chanelle wore Victoria's white shorts, aviators, and a baseball jacket. She even posed with a pout and a baseball bat. However, I did a bit more research and if you notice, Chanelle's jacket is made by Rocawear. Victoria posed as a model for Rocawear in a jacket much like Chanelle's - sad!

source: http://victoria-beckham.biz/
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy