use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!
Who Wore it Better? Victoria or Victoria?
They say if you like something than buy it in every color and that must be just what Victoria Beckham did when she found this dress from the Marc Jacobs Resort 2008 collection. Ever since becoming the brands model, Victoria's closet has been overflowing with Marc Jacobs creations! I must say I love this dress in both colors! When Victoria went to lunch at Shutter’s on the Beach in Santa Monica, she wore the yellow version of this dress that complimented her skin tone perfectly. She was then spotted at LAX wearing a charcoal version. I love how she accessories this with a red Hermes Birkin and matching Christian Louboutin stilettos. The only thing she paired with both was a pair of her over sized dVb sunglasses. I have major closet envy!!