Looks like they are here to stay America... atleast for a long while! I know David misses his family and friends - and even certain foods - back in England and I'm sure Victoria does as well but according to both of them, living in LA is the happiest they've ever been! "Honestly, I don't think we've ever been happier than we are now living in Los Angeles. I can't see us going back to England," The Daily Express quoted the source, as saying. Victoria feels completely settled and at home in LA. She always says that LA is a great place to bring up children. I love them being here - even though I'm not in the same state! But ever since they have been here, they have been in magazines and doing interviews here and it's nice because a fan like myself had limited Beckham sitings when they were living in England. I hope they are here to stay for a long long time!In this video Victoria talks a bit about why she loves LA:
Source: http://www.stylecritics.com/ & www.youtube.com
