use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

Ronaldinho Salutes David's Arrival

David's new AC Milan teamate has commented on the arrival of the soccer star..


"Ronaldinho welcomes the arrival of David Beckham positively: "I am very happy about the arrival of Beckham. He can help us win," the Brazilian said. The Spice Boy will arrive on loan until 8 March: "If he does well he should stay for more than three months," he added to radio stadion 'Rede Bandeirantes'. "I am still adapting to Italy, but right now things are going very well. The objective - Ronaldinho concluded - is to do all I can for Milan and make myself available to the Seleçao. I hope to be among the best for many years."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy