use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

And She's Off

It seems like not a minute goes by where Victoria Beckham is not photographed in an airport. On Tuesday afternoon, Mrs. Beckham was spotted at LAX to catch a departing flight to London.


Victoria looked fantastic as always in a black shift dress, printed tights, her Alaia maryjanes, and her fabulous new Birkin (the color is soo delicious!). This crocodile skin bag was a gift from David for Christmas and is estimated to have cost him $25,000!

I must admit, I am not usually a fan of tights but I think Victoria rocked them! She kept the outfit simple and let the tights take center stage - and I am beyond grateful that she wore a closed toe shoe rather than an open/peep toe (that's one of my major fashion don'ts!).

Leaving LAX:


Arriving at Heathrow in London:

source: Zimbio, CelebrityGossip, DM
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy