use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

Donovan: I Was Wrong About Beckham

Galaxy Captain Landon Donovan admits he was wrong to take such an instant dislike to David Beckham. He said he didn't get on with Becks when the England star arrived in LA and branded him a poor team-mate and captain. He now admits he can see now that he let all the hype that surrounds Beckham blind his judgement.

"David's a very humble, good human being," Landon said. "Unfortunately, I didn't give him a chance to show that. I had an idea of what he was like before he got here and that was unfair on my part. I thought he would be different in different ways and that's never going to get you anywhere if you have those expectations, because you're only going to get let down."

"David is just so famous around the world, so sometimes you have expectations or ideas of what people are like and you don't give them a chance. When I reflected on that situation I realised I didn't give David a proper chance like I should have done. In doing that I realised what a good team-mate he is and what a good person he is. It made me have some understanding of what David's life must be like. We get along a lot better now and last year was really good."

The pair are set to clash at the World Cup in Rustenburg on June 12 and Donovan claims Becks can still cut it at 34. "Absolutely he can. By the way, he played 76 minutes on Wednesday night and was instrumental in a lot of important plays for AC Milan. In my opinion, he's a very good footballer and I can't imagine him not being considered for a spot at least."
source: Mirror Football
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy