use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

Vote for the Readers Choice Award

Hey everyone! I've been hard at work the past few weeks creating the photo collections for the 2009 VB Style Awards and I have narrowed the suggestions down for the "Readers Choice" award to six categories. They were all submitted by you all on either the blog or via email. Once you decide on a category, I will post a new poll with the options for the award.

The poll closes on December 24th and I will post the winning category as soon as possible! Happy voting!



*If you did not see your suggestion in the poll, it is because I already had either the same award or something similar included in my list.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy