use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

The Victoria Beckham Denim Collection is Coming to Net-a-Porter

Wonderful news! The spring 2010 Victoria Beckham Denim collection will be available very soon on Net-a-Porter! How fabulous is this! I honestly can't wait... I have my eye set on several pairs and am definitely going to buy one! Are you guys going to purchase anything?

Hot on the heels of her highly acclaimed womenswear line, style icon-turned-designer Victoria Beckham has turned her hand to denim for Spring 2010. Staying true to her signature brand of sleek silhouettes and expert tailoring, the collection focuses on super-flattering fits in classic hues of navy, white, gray and black. The details are just right too - we love the leg-lengthening diamond paneling and zip embellishments. Invest in cigarette-slim skinnies, slouchy boyfriend-cut jeans, distressed denim jackets and metallic fitted tanks.
Hopefully they will carry the sunglass range as well! That would be wonderful! All of her pieces are impossible to find where I live so I'm thankful that Net-a-Porter sells VB's designs!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy