use when searching for sensation tattoo body art tattoos are a must, if you want to find unique tattoo designs for personalized try to see this blog!

VBSA '09: My Favorite David Beckham Moment of the Year

I love all David Beckham moments but I have to admit, I was pretty excited to finally see the man in person for the very first time. This summer, I went to his first game back with the Galaxy in July when they played the NY Red Bulls. My boyfriend and I had really great seat (first row, mid field) and at one point in the game, he came and stood right in front of us - that's when I quickly snapped this picture above.

I am going to try my hardest to go again this coming summer... hopefully he'll make it back to LA before they play the Red Bulls!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Privacy Policy